- Wyoming Judge Blocks State’s Near-Total Abortion Ban Amid Legal ChallengeThe legislation, which bans abortions except in cases of rape, incest, and medical emergencies, was signed as a trigger law that was supposed to take effect after the Supreme Court overturned Roe V. Wade in June. However, multiple plaintiffs, including an abortion provider and a pregnant woman, sued the state right before the ban took […]
- Study: Many Gen Z and Millennial Christians Do Not Attend Church at Least Once a MonthAccording to the August edition of the "State of the Bible: USA 2022" report, about 66 percent of Gen Z and Millennials who have devoted their lives to Christ do not go to church either in person or online at least once a month.
- ‘I’m So Honored’: Anne Wilson Nominated for Six Dove Awards, Including Songwriter of the YearWilson, a Christian singer and songwriter, has been nominated for six Dove Awards this week as part of this year’s Gospel Music Association Dove Awards ceremony.
- Liberty University Hires Search Firm to Find Permanent PresidentIn an announcement this week, CarterBaldwin Executive Search announced that it will oversee the search for a permanent president to replace the interim president, Jerry Prevo.
- Jesus Christ is Crucified: Day 6 of Holy Week reading plan
- Jesus at the Last Supper: Day 5 of Holy Week reading plan
- Jesus Foretells the Future: Day 4 of Holy Week Reading Plan
- Religious Leaders Question Jesus’ Authority: Day 3 Holy Week Reading Plan
- Jesus Cleanses the Temple: Day 2 of Holy Week Reading Plan